Read me before and after your hair service.
What services are you doing today?
1) What to expect from a Coloured Hair & Bleached Hair?
Applying hair colour or bleach creates a chemical reaction that causes the following:
- Loss of hair strength
- Increased roughness of hair follicle
- Reduced hair thickness
Keeping this in mind, the hair colouring process changes the hair by nature. The short- and long-term effects of this depend on your hair structure and condition.
- If your hair is already thin or brittle, applying hair colour can make it even weaker.
- Thick hair can also experience side effects from colouring and it may require longer applications.
- Expect the colour to fade in your first wash but never entirely goes away.
2) Taking care of your hair after a colour service.
- Do not wash it first for at least 24-48hrs
- To avoid staining your clothes, towels, or pillow etc., dry your hair thoroughly after hair wash
- For long-lasting colour, do use exclusive shampoos and hair masks made for coloured hair
- Avoid scalp shampoos & treatments, activities expose to the sun, hot water and chlorine
- Do not style hair without a heat protectant before using styling tools
- When using styling tools, begin testing your hair at 120º but never exceed 160º.
Taking care of your hair after a perm service.
- Shampoo your hair at least 24hours after a perm to let the chemical settle down on your hair
- Towel dry your hair and gently brush through your hair with the wide-toothed comb to get all the tangles out after you rinse out your shampoo and conditioner. This will add extra hold and frizz control
- Dry about 80% of your hair with your blow-dryer to create more volume
- Apply a curl cream or serum from root to tip and scrunch with your hands when you blow-dry your hair
- Avoid swimming. Wear a swim cap to protect your locks, and stay away from chlorinated water if you can
- Even if you're the type of girl who only cuts hair once or twice a year, get a trim every three or four months.When your hair is too long and heavy, the curls will lose their bounce